Cancellation made prior to 30 days before the date of the function shall not attract a cancellation fee.
Cancellation made between 30 and 7 days prior to the date of the function shall attract a 50% cancellation fee
Cancellation made less than 7 days prior to the date of the function shall attract a 100% cancellation fee.
Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings under this agreement shall be subject to the following terms and conditions
2. The customer shall be responsible for any damage caused to the – allocated venue, furnishings, utensils and equipment therein, by any act or omission of the customer or guests/employees of the customer.
3. All day and evening functions must terminate by 17h00 and 22h00 respectively unless a later time is specifically agreed in writing with the hotel, at the time the booking is made.
4. The Hotel, The Hotel Management and Staff and The Owners shall not under any circumstances be responsible or liable for:
– any valuables or electronic equipment left with the Hotel for safe-keeping and/or
– any electricity, power failures due to load shedding or act of god
– any loss or damage to any valuables or electronic equipment brought by him to or left by him at the Hotel, whether such a loss or damage be as a result of fire, theft, burglary, negligence or any other cause whatsoever or any act of omission on the part of the Hotel or any of its employees, servants, agents or any other person.
– Any items stored at the hotel for safe keeping although reasonable precaution for the security thereof will be taken, will be done at the owner’s own risk
5. The customer may bring no food or beverage into the allocated venue for consumption on the premises.